It's time to shake off the dust on this poor neglected blog and I'm kicking it off with iNSD's SPD blog train.
So thank you for joining the Shabby Pickle blog train. Are you enjoying your ride and picking up some lovely free goodies?? Here is my free Quick Page for you to add to your collection. I really hope you like it.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/UyqdXYGJ/you_are_special.html
Password is quick
The train is about to depart the station now so please get back onboard and keep going to your next stop which is here .
Lauralys : http://www.scrapponsdigi.fr/
Enjoy the journey and happy iNSD! Choo Choo!!








6 comments:
love the insd freebie but your 4shared link is passworded. can you please post the password or remove it so we can snag?
Thanks.
Download impossible!!!
you never gave the passwork to get your beautiful gift!!tyvm anyways..
The password is there now. It's quick. Sorry I completely forgot about it.
Wonderful this QP!
merci beaucoup )))
Post a Comment